What to do
Magnificent, old, elegant, beautiful, pleasant, gallant, grandiose… Visiting Brussels is necessarily done alongside a long list of superlatives. And again, none is enough to describe Brussels and its splendor. The capital of Belgium and Europe has some of the most beautiful sites in Europe, but it is difficult to soak up all the culture and history in a single weekend. Here is a list of the best things to do in Brussels during a short stay.
1. The Grand-Place is considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
2. The Royal Palace is an official residence of the King of Belgium and the royal family.
3. The Manneken-Pis is a humorous and historical monument
4. The Royal Museums of Fine Arts are made up of the Museum of Ancient Art, the Museum of Modern Art, the Antoine Wiertz Museum, and the Constantin-Meunier Museum.
5. The Mini-Europe Park brings together all the great monuments of Europe at the same time.
6. The Atomium is the enlargement of an atom 165 billion times.
7. The Beer Museums, beer is a cultural hallmark of Belgium.
8. Parc du Cinquantenaire was built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Belgian independence.
9. Taste Belgian Chocolate
10. Eat our delicious fries